Friday, December 05, 2008

Loon books still available

Hello Everyone,
I hope all of you enjoyed a nice thanksgiving holiday with family and friends as we did. Since I have had several messages on my answering machine as to where you can pick up a copy of my book I wanted to quickly type up a list and publish it online for your gift giving pleasure.
Below is a current list of bookstores that have copies available:

Gulf Of Maine Book Shop located in Brunswick, Maine 207-729-5083
Bath Book Shop located in Bath, Maine 207-443-9338
Maine Made and More located in Augusta, Maine 207-622-5723
Maine Made and More located in Waterville, Maine 207-872-7378

If you prefer to order direct from the author email me at LoonsofTacoma@aol.com and I would be happy to ship you a signed copy.

Have a wonderful Christmas holiday and a Happy New Year~
Sandra Lee Huston

No comments: