Thursday, December 28, 2006

Latest Commissioned Portraits

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and was able to enjoy the festivities with family and friends. The month of December is especially busy for us artists who accept commissioned portraits as gifts for the holidays. I promised to post the ones I completed for my clients for you to view. Below are the three I completed in Nov/Dec. The first one is a 11x14 memorial portrait of a dog named Katherine. This portrait was painted with soft pastels on Moorman suede board with Mt. Katahdin in the background.


The next memorial portrait below is a 11x14 pastel pencil portrait on Canson paper, commissioned for a client in Vermont of his White Shepherd named Cain. The last portrait completed was a 11x14 Charcoal portrait of a young boy named Chase and his dog Jaxson for a client from Washington State. I hope you enjoyed viewing my latest work as much as I enjoyed painting them for my clients. Wishing everyone a very healthy and Happy New Year !

No comments: