Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Fine Art America

I am offering a variety of new artwork through Fine Art America, please check out the links below where you can order reproductions of my art work and photography as canvas gallery wrap prints, metal wall art, acrylic mounted art, even throw pillows, greeting card and I Phone cases. Through Fine Art America you can order all from the comfort of your  home and have it shipped as a gift or to yourself for your home or office.     100 % satisfaction money back guarantee.  Hopefully you will see something you like, if you do please email me and let me know so that I can thank you personally at bornhorselover@aol.com.   If you do not see my name when you get to the FAA's sponsor pages  just enter Sandra Huston in the search at the top and you will go directly to my gallery page.  Enjoy~

No comments: