Monday, April 14, 2008

Art Shows and Fairs for 2008

Happy Spring Everyone!

I wanted to quickly mention my list of art shows and fairs for those of you who like to plan your visits to Maine around the summer and fall. If by chance you are in the neighborhood stop by and say hi!

19 Annual Bethel Art Fair

Date: Saturday, July 5th 2008
Where: On the Bethel Common
One Broad Street
Bethel, ME 04217
Time: 9 am to 4pm

In addition to the art, the fair will have musical entertainment and will include a special young persons' area where children will be able to take part in a variety of activities. Several local eateries will be serving their special fare for purchase. The fair is open to 50 artists and fine craftsman alike. Not only will you find original paintings and photography to choose from, but also sculpture, stain glass, woodcarving and fine handmade jewelry. Sorry no rain dates.



CMMC Gallery

Date: Sept 26 through Oct. 31st, 2008
Where: Central Maine Medical Center
Lewiston, Maine 04240

The artwork of Sandra Lee Huston will be featured during the month of October by the Woman's Hospital Association of Central Maine Medical Center. The artwork on displayed will include Scenes of New England Photography also Pastel and Charcoal animal portraiture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those of you who have not visited my website lately check out my new additions on my gift shop page www.animalsinpastels.com/giftshop.html here you will find new Canvas Gallery Wrap art work and Photo Wall Plaques to order easily from the comfort of your home and for those of you who love sunsets,don't miss the panoramic view of a sunset I captured over Mooselookmeguntic Lake in Oquossoc Maine last fall located at the bottom of my gift shop page. For the Draft Horse enthusiast visit my gallery of Draft Horse photographs captured at the Famous Fryeburg Fair www.animalsinpastels.com/gallery including the famous 8 horse hitch. So if you are unable to make any of my shows this year you can still enjoy viewing my new additions on line at my website. Enjoy~
Until next time, take care,
Sandra Lee Huston

No comments: